Fw: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triple Moving Average Crossover

Umesh,AW,

It appears that Umesh is looking for an event when the faster MA
crosses both the medium and slower MA's. In this case I believe its
the 5SMA crossing the 10EMA and the 30EMA within the same bar.

Not an event that happens often but considering the Compression Index
that Steve posted and the explosiveness of the event it might be a
good idea to at least look at it.

Here is how you could write an exploration for it.

A:=Cross(Mov(C,5,S),Mov(C,10,E));
B:=Cross(Mov(C,5,S),Mov(C,30,E));
A=1 AND B=1

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, awcalhouncrew <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Umesh,
>
> I do not think that is an event of any significance. The only thing
> that I see is the crossovers occuring on the same bar. The first
> crossovers were at different times and much wider apart from each
> other.
>
> You can use Cross like this to identify the events.
>
> A:=Cross(Mov(C,8,E),Mov(C,13,E));
> B:=Cross(Mov(C,13,E),Mov(C,21,E));
>

> AW
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Umesh Malhotra"
> <mtranscriptionist@> wrote:
> >
> > To more better explain myself.  Please see the attached.
> >
> > attached

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: