From: smpretor
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 5:06 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Security not found

Oom Carl :-)

As a guess:
1. Close Metastock and search for the "DataOnDemand Cache".
2. Backup the contents.
3. Delete any strange files ie ~MSFL.*
4. Make sure that you only have EMASTER and MASTER apart from the
F*.dat files.

Regards

Stuart

PS Are you using a SA data supplier for intraday?

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Carl van Heerden" <cj.vh@xxx>
wrote:

> Since yesterday I get an error message when I try to load the "Gold
> price"-symbol $$xauusd.
> The message is first "Unable to add security to the online cashe" and
> then "Security not found".
>
> Any ideas anybody?
>
> Carl