Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Triple Moving Average Crossover

Charles,

1) Delete any code in Column A,
2) Delete any code in Column B,
3) Copy and paste the code below into the Filter.

{Filter}
(Cross(Mov(C, 8,E),Mov( C,13,E)) AND
Cross(Mov(C, 13,E),Mov( C,21,E))) OR
(Cross(Mov(C, 13,E),Mov( C,21,E)) AND
BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,8,E) ,Mov(C,13, E)))<
BarsSince(Cross( Mov(C,13, E),Mov(C, 8,E))));

All the best.

Rob