[EquisMetaStock Group] Triple Moving Average Crossover

I am using the following code to identify securities in which 2
shorter term moving averages are above a longer term moving average:

Col A MOV-8: mov(c,8,e)
Col B MOV-13: mov(c,13,e)
Col C MOV-21: mov(c,21,e)

Filter:
colA>colB AND colB>colC

The above code DOES give me a list of ALL securities which meet that
criteria (including columns with the various moving averages
printed) but I was attempting to include code which will identify
these securities WHEN they first meet that criteria (a crossover).
Any suggestions on how I would program this into the above formula
would be appreciated. Peace!

Charles

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional