[EquisMetaStock Group] Efficient frontier

For  very readable and interesting article on the efficient frontier and investing go to

http://www.sfomag.com/CurrentIssue/Default.aspx

SFO magazine sent me an offer for 1 year free subscription and I took a look at the “current issue” tab.

To access the free subscription select the “subscription” tab then select “gift”.

Caveat: I have no financial interest in this magazine. This is the first time I have read any part of it. You read it and follow its suggestions at your own risk. If you make money on SFO suggestions feel free to send me 15% finders fee in perpetuity or for a lesser time. J

Good trading

Lionel