[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Standard Error Channel -- Need to automate the start date

Andy,

What you will need to do is find a trendline then add your
parallels. Several have been discussed here and on the equis forum.
Do a search and see if any pop up for you that are usable. Then you
will need to add the parallels. If you don't find any let me know
and more specifically what you want to trend on and I'll see what I
can come up with.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
<andysmith_999@xxx> wrote:

> Preston -- which automatic trendline with parallel lines
> above and below are you referring to? I could not get any to
> consistently work except SEC. Also, I like the middle trend line
(the
> regression line) because usually I don't buy on an uptrend if the
> price is above the middle line.
> Andy
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Andy,
> >
> > Then why not just use an automatic trendline with parallel lines
> > above and below?
> >
> > Preston
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
> > <andysmith_999@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I use it more as an "eyeballing" tool than anything else, and
the
> > the
> > > parallel lines on either side of the regression trendline can
be
> > > adjusted if needed...
> > >
> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@>

> > the