[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Standard Error Channel -- Need to automate the start date

Andy,

The only valid number of the SEC is the last one and is based on the
linear regression trendline. From there its simply a parallel plot. Its
not relistic or reliable.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
<andysmith_999@xxx> wrote:

> I use the Standard Error Channel (SEC) to automatically put a channel
> around uptrending charts. It snaps in place as I cycle through
charts.

> The only thing I have to do manually is drag the start of the channel
> to the start of the trend -- which, for my charts, is usually the
> lowest low in the last 4 or so months.
>
> Is there a way to automatically detect the lowest low of the last 6
> months and have the SEC automatically start on that date?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)