[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help on Historical 52 weeks High and Low??

Eric,

The users manual which can be found in the group files section
explains how to do it. Look on page 379of the manual or pdf pg 389.

The indicator has to be put into the explorer. One column for high
and another for low. You can filter for a close greater than the
column containing the high exploration.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bstan_erica <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Preston,
>
> Thanks for your reply! I found the message number 27148 as you
> mentioned but it's an indicator, any idea how to apply it to
EXPLORER?

> Thank you again.
>
> Regards
> Eric
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Eric,
> >
> > Let me introduce you to a great seardh vehicle.
> >
> > Go to the group site and sign on.
> >
> > Pull up messages.
> >
> > At the top of the messages you will see a blank that is entitled
SEARCH.

> > Type in your querry and it will bring up literally hundreds of
prior
> > discussions on the topic you entered.
> >
> > Try for instance 52 week and you will find that message number
27148
> > included a code for the 52 week high. This was March 26, 2008.
> >

> > Hope this helps,
> >

> > Preston
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bstan_erica <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > > Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and my name is Eric.
> > >
> > > I was trying to find the 52 weeks High and Low for every year
since a
> > > security is listed using Metastock Explorer (I need to use
Explorer
> > > because i need to generate the yearly High and Low for all the
> > > securities (800) to a list so that i can use it in a
spreadsheet). For
> > > example, the High and Low for year 2000, 2001, 2002.... and so
on.

> > > Up until now, i am only capable of finding the most recent 52
weeks
> > > High and Low. Can anyone please help me out? Thank you
everyone in
> > > advance!
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Eric