[EquisMetaStock Group] System Tester question

Hi folks,

I remember seeing discussions on entering and exiting a trade on the
same bar, but I cannot find the answer to my question.

My (simple) system:

Enter Long on OPEN (using the Trade Execution option in the System
Tester with "Buy Price" set for "OPEN") when ref(C,-1) > ref(C,-2)

Exit Long on CLOSE (using the Trade Execution option in the System
Tester with "Sell Price" set for "CLOSE") when C = C

I thought this would tell the System Tester to Enter Long on the
Opening Price of a daily bar, then Exit Long on the Closing Price of
the same daily bar.  Instead, the System Tester is exiting the Close
of the Next daily bar.

My question:

Can I make the System Tester Enter Long on OPEN and Exit Long on
CLOSE of the same daily bar?

Ross

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional