[EquisMetaStock Group] got the mailing (We all got the mailing)

It makes good landfill. It's biodegradable, relatively small, and
mostly non-toxic.

It can be recycled, so all is not lost.

If one of those plug-ins could make any one any money, wouldn't
trading be easy? In an uptrend, any half decent dowsing rod can find
some good trades. In a sideways or downtrend market, the test of real
men is borne out.

Those plug-ins won't make any money in an downtrend or sideways market
so who you gonna call. Ghost busters!

I don't know about real men, but smart men don't trade in downtrends
or sideways markets. And they put filters in their entry constraints
to make sure that doesn't happen.

Super

PS The best thing about MS plug-ins is the 30 day no questions asked
money back guarantee.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Big Papa" <denver69692002@xxx>
wrote:

> I got the mailing again from Metastock. Buy 2 add ons get one free.
>
> Worthwhile? And any one have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: