[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: Don't see the Heikin Ashi?

Kees,

A thank you is more than enough.
Glad I could help.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kees Takkenberg"
<c.a.takkenberg@xxx> wrote:

> Preston,
>
> If you were a girl (which I doubt!) I should hug you.
> It's indeed the haC; what was missing.
>
> The indicator is plotted correctly now.
> I looked in the S&C article, but the sidebar with the Heikin-Ashi
formula is witten down without the haC;
> Perhaps they correct it in a following issue. But I had a
subscription for more than 10 years and cancelled it .

> I would like to say here that I very much appreciate this whole
group of people from all over the world,  which are willing to help
and share each other with there little or big Metastock-problems.
> This is really what the world should look like.
>
> Preston, thanks again and regards.
>
> Kees Takkenberg.

Ashi?

>   Kees,
>
>   Heiken-Ashi is an indicator and a charting method. What you have
>   plotted is the indicator. There are add-on programs that can
>   chart/plot the Heiken-Ashi style. There has also been a program
>   written that will do it. To understand the Heiken-Ashi I would
tell
>   you to go back and reread the prior articles that the author
wrote.

>   As far as what you did...I wasn't there so I have no idea.
Sounds
>   like your formula was missing an output. Try this:
>
>   {HEIKIN-ASHI}
>   haOpen:=(Ref((O+H+L+C)/4,-1) + PREV)/2;
>   haC:=((O+H+L+C)/4+haOpen+Max(H,haOpen)+Min(L,haOpen))/4;
>   haC;
>   {end}
>
>   Hope this helps,
>
>   Preston
>
>   --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kees Takkenberg"
>   <c.a.takkenberg@> wrote:
>   >
>   > If Heikin-Ashi is another way to construct candlesticks?
Simply
>   said, why does Metastocks says it is already plotted?
>   > Can Heikin-Ashi not be plotted in MSEOD?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)