[EquisMetaStock Group] Fw: Don't see the Heikin Ashi?

If Heikin-Ashi is another way to construct candlesticks? Simply said, why does Metastocks says it is already plotted?
Can Heikin-Ashi not be plotted in MSEOD?
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 7:06 PM
Subject: Don't see the Heikin Ashi?

Hi,

I'm trying to duplicate a system thats in S&C May 2008. pag. 20."The Quest for Reliable Crossovers".
I just build it up as the article explains it, because I want to understand it .
So I duplicated the two formulas on page 21:

3*Mov(C,10,E)-3*Mov(Mov(C,10,E),10,E)+Mov(Mov(Mov(C,10,E),10,E),10,E) which is TEMA

haOpen:=(Ref((O+H+L+C)/4,-1) + PREV)/2;
haC:=((O+H+L+C)/4+haOpen+Max(H,haOpen)+Min(L,haOpen))/4; which is HEIKIN-ASHI.

THe Indicatorbuilder doesn't mentioned a mistake!

So I made the first Figure (page.21 left) which consist an EMA  and the TEMA and the HEIKIN-ASHI above.

I saw the Ema and the Tema but not the Heikin-Ashi?
I'm not used to the Heikin-Ashi. So I tried to plot it several times. MS said the Heikin- Ashi was already plotted.
I changed the backgroundcolor of the window in order to see it? No change. I thought, maybe the Heikin-Ashi is the same as the normal EMA (you never know?), but when I deleted the EMA MS said that the Heikin-Ashi was still there?

What did I do wrong? It must be quit simple but I don't see it yet?

Pleas help.

Kees Takkenberg