[EquisMetaStock Group] Stop Loss indicator

Hi All,

Does anyone have a percentage stop loss indicator in use?

The problem I'm looking to cure however is that the stop loss trigger
can only fire when an 'Open Trigger' has fired and not trigger if the
position has had the 'Close trigger' fire.

And even harder again is trying to generate a 'Break even stop loss'
indicator - but that may be a question for another day...

I did seem to get a lot of nested references.

Has anyone got any suggestions?...

Thanks,
Lee.

<*> Your email settings: