RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Conversion

u can that by The Downloader

To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:00:33 +0000
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data Conversion

Hi to all,

Can anyone help me convert Excel Data to Metastock?

I have an excel file that contains One column of Dates & one column of
Closing Price only. Is it possible to covert such data so i can see a
Line Chart in MS?

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to use the Downloader, but keep getting Error messages only.

Thanks!
Mark

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out! __._,_.___