[EquisMetaStock Group] Rising ADX

Okay, Rising ADX.

A:=ADX(13);
B:=Mov(a,5,S);

X:=if(ref(b,-1)<b and ref(b,-2)<ref(b,-1), 1,0);
X=1

Tweak it out to whatever assurance you want it is rising.

However, that method of finding trend stocks doesn't look very good.
But it ain't my money.

I would try this in the explorer.

RisingMF:=(C-Mov(C,20,S))/ Stdev(C,20);

RisingMF2:=Alert(H=HHV(H,60),1);

RisingMF>0 AND RisingMF2=1

Change the alert from 1 to 10 depending on your preference for where
in the trend you find them.

You can also use it as a trend ribbon or a highlight line.

I'll post my paypal account where you can send the money.

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> You should also be aware of the fact that the canned formula for the
> ADX is prone to errors and the better resolve is to use the one that
> Roy provided several months ago if you decide to stick with the ADX.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Mark,
> >
> > Several reasons but the primary one is Wilders smoothing which is
> > similar to an exponential. Bottomline is to load more bars in the
> > exploration. Also consider using the PDI instead of the ADX. The
> PDI
> > is a component of the ADX but not smoothed as much meaning it will
> be
> > more sensitive.
> >
> > Preston
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you Preston,
> > >
> > > However, when i run the explorer it return charts that have
> falling
> > > ADX(13) not Rising?
> > >
> > > Mark

> > charts