[EquisMetaStock Group] 52-Week Lows

I have tried for several months to develop an indicator for 52-week lows where the highest volume for the year occurs the day before that low, the day of that low, or the day after that low.

  Almost all of the stock go up within the next three months, but I find it difficult to develop an entry and exit other than to just buy an equal dollar amount of all the stocks that meet the criteria and exit after three months or when a Stochastic oscillator breaks 80 and turns down..

  Perhaps some traders with far more experiencem can develop some indicators or rules for using existing indicators and share that knowledge.

  Brett

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: