  From: pumrysh
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:40 PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: The Downloader and about TradeSim.

  Kees,

  I did find the downloader files at Equis yesterday. Just do a search
  when you get there.

  As far as rating a tester goes, I think it depends on what you need
  and are willing to accept. Maybe others will offer some other
  opinions.

  Preston

  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kees Takkenberg"
  <c.a.takkenberg@xxx> wrote:

  > Hi you all,
  >
  > More in general. Did Equis stop placing Downloader-files on their
  website? So now you only can get a new version of The Downloader by
  purchasing a new version of Metastock EOD?
  > Or are there other sites (or ways) you can download a newer
  version of The Downloader when you posess Metastock already?

  > And I read something about TradeSim in the mail Preston wrote to
  Nand Rathi:
  > "The tester in your software package is okay but you may find
  > other programs such as trade sim more helpful. "
  >
  > For years there were rumors about the "not so good"quallity of the
  backtester of Metastock EOD. In that period I purchased TradeSim.
  > But TradeSim, as I may remember, because I tried to use it some
  years ago, is another program you have to learn. It came also with a
  very impressive manual?

  > My questions are: Is The Enhanced Sytemtester really better than
  the old-one?
  > And is learning and understanding TradeSim ,despite the time and
  effort it costs,still more helpful than using The Enhanced S.Tester
  for some-one like me, which uses the Tester only a few times a month?

  > Some-one has an opinion?
  >
  > Regards,Kees Takkenberg

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional