[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Smoothened RSI : Expert Advisor

Vishal,

Check the experts that Equis has provided. Most are not password
protected and will yield a ton of good information for you. You can
also check some of the Traders Place indicators for experts as well.

The users manual and free program guide from Equis both cover
Experts.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vishal Mehta
<traderscollection@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>      I am using metastock Version 8 I think your formula works
well , but the problem i am facing is how can i write the formuale
in Expert advisor like What should i write in Trends Bullish or
Bearish , add symbols like up arrow for buy and down arrow for
Sell . how they can be seen on charts
> 1) Buy Signal : When Smothened RSI ( 5 Days Smoothened by
Exponential 10 day closing ) crosses RSI Trigger line  for 2 period

> 2) Sell Signal : Vice Versa
>
> Its a great indicator hope i can get the solution for this
>
> Regards
> Vishal Mehta
>

> Vishal,
> You did not mention what version of Metastock you have. In earlier
> versions you could not input a data field for RSI. The later
> versions allowed it. How do you find out?
> Open Metastock
> Click on the Help Icon at the top of the page
> Click on Metastock Help
> Select Relative Strength Index Function
> You should see the following:
> SYNTAX rsi( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS )
> FUNCTION Calculates the predefined RSI indicator.
> EXAMPLE rsi( 14 )
> The DATA ARRAY argument is optional and will use CLOSE as the
> default if it is not included.
> If this is what you see then your indicator can be as simple as
> {Vishal RSI}
> A:=mov(close, 10,e);
> B:=RSI(A,5);
> Trigger:=mov( b,2,e);
> {end}
> If you have an older version of Metastock you will need to use the
> full RSI formula. Check the group links section for formula sites.
> Hope this helps,
> Preston
> --- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Vishal Mehta
> <traderscollection@ ...> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Freinds,
> > Its been long that i was reading all the
> mails and know the users who contribute are extremely talented.
> > I want to create Indicator which gives me buy and sell signal in
> the chart .
> > 1) Plot any chart
> > 2) Plot 10 Day EMA on Price
> > 3) Take 5 Day RSI
> > 4) Use 10 Day EMA value for RSI ( Not the Closing Value )
> > This can be done by putting RSI on EMA when EMA turns Purple it
is
> taking 10D EMA Value
> >
> > 5) Now take EMA for 2 Days put use this as triger line for RSI
> > (Plot 2D EMA on RSI)
> >
> > I hope i tried my level best to explain what i want .
> >
> > Can anybody help me creat this indiactor in Expert Advisor with
> Buy and Sell signlas embedded.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: