Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 10 Add on's

Ken -

How are you using Jose's kit?

TIA
Ron

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken & Pam Johnston
<milocat@xxx> wrote:

> I own most of the existing plug-ins and I would suggest that the
best overall addition to MS is not sold by Equis but rather can be
found at metastocktools.com.  Jose's MACD Divergence kit is the
single most effective trading tool that I am aware of.
> Walt Bresserts kit has some excellent tools but putting them
together is more complex than using the MACD indiacator kit.  Steve
Nisson's candlestick plug-in seems to give good signals but I prefer
to use it simply to identify candle patterns then use  methods other
than Mr Nisson's to confirm.  I am thinking of purchasing the new Red
Rock Strategies-anyone have any experience that they care to share?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)