[EquisMetaStock Group] Need Guidance in Programming(Advance Indicator )

Hello Freinds,
                     Its been long that i was reading all the mails and know the users who contribute are extremely talented.
I want to create Indicator which gives me buy and sell signal in the chart .
1) Plot any chart
2) Plot 10 Day EMA on Price
3) Take 5 Day RSI
4) Use 10 Day EMA value for RSI ( Not the Closing Value )
This can be done by putting RSI on EMA when EMA turns Purple it is taking 10D EMA Value

5) Now take EMA for 2 Days put use this as triger line for RSI
(Plot 2D EMA on RSI)

I hope i tried my level best to explain what i want .

Can anybody help me creat this indiactor in Expert Advisor with Buy and Sell signlas embedded.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)