[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Programming help

Look up the following items in the manual or the online Help file:

Variable
Input
If
HHV
LLV

Thst should give you a running start, and enough info to help
yourself when you don't have access to the group...

Ron

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richmanmg" <mmghani@xxx>
wrote:

> I am not well versed with formula writing  for Metastock.
> I always find formula as stated below.
> Can anyone show me the way as to how to concert or interpret it to
be
> placed into the Metastock.
>
> Thanks
> richmanmg
>
> Days:=Input("Days to Look",1,245,3);
>  {highest}
>  HighestWhat:=Input("Highest Close?=1 or High=0",0,1,0);
>  HighestWhat:=If(HighestWhat=1,C,H);
>  HighestLastFewDays:=HHV(HighestWhat,Days);
>  HighestLastFewDays;
>  {Lowest}
>  LowestWhat:=Input("Lowest Close?=1 or Low=0",0,1,0);
>  LowestWhat:=If(lowestWhat=1,C,L);
>  LowestLastFewDays:=LLV(LowestWhat,Days);
>  LowestLastFewDays;
>  {end}

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional