[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Programming help

Days:=Input("Days to Look",1,245,3);
{highest}
HighestWhat:=Input("Highest Close?=1 or High=0",0,1,0);
HighestWhat:=If(HighestWhat=1,C,H);
HighestLastFewDays:=HHV(HighestWhat,Days);
HighestLastFewDays;
{Lowest}
LowestWhat:=Input("Lowest Close?=1 or Low=0",0,1,0);
LowestWhat:=If(lowestWhat=1,C,L);
LowestLastFewDays:=LLV(LowestWhat,Days);
LowestLastFewDays;
{end}

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mr Teo Ching Soon
<teocs01@xxx> wrote:

> hi
>
>   can the code be such a way tht based on the last X days that I
input, it query the lowest and highest for the selected period?

>   and i cnt fit the code in to ver 8 of th metastock
>

> pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>           Days:=Input("Days to Look",1,245,3);
> HighestWhat:=Input("Close?=0,High=1",0,1,1);
> HighestWhat:=If(lowestWhat=1,H,C);
> HighestLastFewDays:=HHV(HighestWhat,Days);
> HighestLastFewDays;
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mr Teo Ching Soon
> <teocs01@> wrote:
> >
> > hi the input for the number of days, if not can u configured to
> asked for input instead?
> >

> > The stock has to be in a continued downtrend
> > > stock over the last 5 days.
> > > strong major trend reversal signal- a strong form of U-TURN.
> > However
> > > if Previous Day's Low price is the lowest for only last three
> > ten
> > > days, we have a signal that is more likely to mark the
beginning
> of
> > > a Correction or the end of a Reaction ? a weak form of U-TURN).
> > > Low price (PDL).
> > the
> > > signal is going to be.
Day's
> > > Close price (PDC).
Day's
> > > Open price (PDO).
> > > volume over the last few days or Previous Day's volume. If the
> > above
> > > conditions were fulfilled, you would most likely see a
decisive
> > jump
> > > in stock volume today. If you don't see a jump in the volume
> today,
> > > the signal loses some of its strength.
> > > >

> > rsb_44 <rsb_44@> wrote:
> > it could mean (for example):
> > The lowest low in the last 5 days.
> > The lowest close in the last 3 days.
> >
> > You need to clarify which aspect of "price" you're looking for.
> > You also have to tell us the what you mean by "few".
> >
> > If you aren't sure one could leave room for you to make up your
> mind
> > later by using Input functions. Roughly, something like this:
> >
> > Few:=Input("What's a few?",2,12,3);
> > LowestWhat:=Input("Close?=1,Low=0",0,1,1);
> > LowestWhat:=If(lowestWhat=1,C,L);
> > LowestLastFewDays:=LLV(LowestWhat,Few);
> > LowestLastFewDays;
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mr Teo Ching Soon
> > <teocs01@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi sorry
> > > can clarify the lowest price could have many meaning?>
> > >
> > > Thaks
> > >
> > > pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Mr Teo Ching Soon,
> > >
> > > You will need to be more precise with your request.
> > > LOWEST price for the stock over the last few days could have
> many
> > > meanings. Also "the more the difference and decisively HIGHER"
> have
> > > the same problem.
> > >
> > > Preston
> > >
> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mr Teo Ching Soon

> > > following statement and convert into metastock code format.
pls
> help

> > > stock over the last few days.
> > > strong major trend reversal signal- a strong form of U-TURN.
> > However
> > > if Previous Day's Low price is the lowest for only last three
> > ten
> > > days, we have a signal that is more likely to mark the
beginning
> of
> > > a Correction or the end of a Reaction ? a weak form of U-TURN).
> > > Low price (PDL).
> > the
> > > signal is going to be.
Day's
> > > Close price (PDC).
Day's
> > > Open price (PDO).
> > > volume over the last few days or Previous Day's volume. If the
> > above
> > > conditions were fulfilled, you would most likely see a
decisive
> > jump
> > > in stock volume today. If you don't see a jump in the volume
> today,
> > > the signal loses some of its strength.
> > > >

> > > "If you lead,you bring people together,go out and solve
> > problems.You care about the people who work for you,their
> skills,if
> > they have the tools to be productive and effective.If they don't
> you
> > do something about it.That's what leaders -not managers- do."
> > >
> > > Sam Palmisano.

> > "If you lead,you bring people together,go out and solve
> problems.You care about the people who work for you,their
skills,if
> they have the tools to be productive and effective.If they don't
you
> do something about it.That's what leaders -not managers- do."
> >
> > Sam Palmisano.

> "If you lead,you bring people together,go out and solve
problems.You care about the people who work for you,their skills,if
they have the tools to be productive and effective.If they don't you
do something about it.That's what leaders -not managers- do."

> Sam Palmisano.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: