Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Volume analysis

Gildone

This is not offered as a total solution but since it was easy to adapt my date filter to get the two volume accumulations I thought you might be able to go on from there. The Cum() function is used with appropriate switches to allow or disallow the addition of each volume amount. I've made no attempt to show the crossover of the two volume figures but it would not be hard to do.

 {Volume By Date} {derived from Date Filter}
 {2003-2007, Roy Larsen}
Sd:=Input("Start Day"  ,1,31,1);
Sm:=Input("Start Month",1,12,1);
Sy:=Input("Start Year" ,1980,2010,2006);
Ed:=Input("End Day"    ,1,31,31);
Em:=Input("End Month"  ,1,12,12);
Ey:=Input("End Year"   ,1980,2010,2006);
Start:=(DayOfMonth()>=Sd AND Month()=Sm AND
Year()=Sy) OR Year()>Sy OR (Year()=Sy AND
Month()>Sm);
End:=(DayOfMonth()<=Ed AND Month()=Em AND
Year()=Ey) OR Year()<Ey OR (Year()=Ey AND
Month()<Em);
Filter:=Start AND (End OR (Start AND Alert(Start=0,2)));
Cum(Filter*V);
Cum((Cum(Filter)>0)*(Filter=0)*V);

Regards

Roy