[EquisMetaStock Group] How Can I Open A Chart Within A Benchmark ?

Hello together,

i have a really simple/big question :
"How Can I Open A Chart Within A Benchmark ?"

I`ve upload a picture to get the answer better ...
[IMG]http://www.terminmarktwelt.de/cgi-bin/forum-bild.pl?m=331[/IMG]
That´s what i want !!! For example : I open a JOHNSON & JOHNSON Chart
and the DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE 30 Index will open itself in a
new inner window also - like in the pictrue above !!!

I`ve tried with "Save as ..." as "Save as type: TEMPLATE"
with "DEFAULT.MWT" !!!
but this is only possible with new Charts/Symbols - which i am
opening at 1st !!!

But i need this function for every Shares/Symbols, which i am using
every day 2,3 times - and sometimes for diffrent self-determination
Benchmark (like the example above with the DOW JONES 30 Index).

What i have to do does it get works ???

Stay On Focus :
MS Leopard

<*> Your email settings: