[EquisMetaStock Group] Batch transfers of System Tester Positions data into Excel?

Hi

Do you perhaps know of an automated/quick way to transfer the System
Tester's Positions data, form the Positions Tab into Excel?
I know that you can right-click and "Export to Microsoft Excel", but
I would not want to do that by hand for 3000 tests.

Any interesting .DLLs that you may know about?
Maybe a different front end to the .mdb database file?

I want to data that I cannot obtain from the System Tester Report,
such as:
- Trade Expectancy in Percentages
- percentage MAE/MFE information etc.

Is TradeSim the answer?