[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: indicators storage

Hi Fabio

I backup to a zip archive, hence the term extract. Just copy from the
CD if you did a straight copy. Make sure that the files you copy to
hard drive are not marked as "read-only". If they are, open explorer,
right click on each file and select Properties. Uncheck "read-only"
at the bottom of the Properties window.

> Before I make some mistakes.... waht do you mean for extract?

Your version is 7.2 hence the file name is ms72FORM.dta. I use
version 9.1 hence my filename is ms91FORM.dta.

> I've, for example, ms72FORM.dta on my cd. Have I to rename it in
ms90FORM.dta and copy in Metastock folder?

This method has worked for me since Version 8.0 when I started using
MetaStock. It should work on Version 7.2.

> I hope that the version 7.2 indicators are importable in such a
way, becasue the organizer doesn't do the job.

Don't forget the subdirectories I mentioned in a subsequent post.
Good luck!

Stuart

19/11/2007 12.35

<*> Your email settings: