Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] indicators storage

Hi Lionel, thanks, but there aren't any icons or files.

I found an old cd back-up from 2003 year, but it seems no way to extract usefuls files from it (moreover it was version 7.2 at that time...).

f.

  Fabio:

  Check if you have a backup icon on your desktop.

  It that doesn't work do a search for the backup (you will need to know the
  name of the backup).

  If inadvertently it got saved to your Metastock folder, it may be lost, and
  you'll have to rebuild and reinstall your indicators.

  Lionel