[EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Traders take a peek at US Dollar Index chart I uploaded.

Attention all Forex traders, this is for you. I uploaded a chart layout
of US Dollar Index. I have included in layout a 1 hour, 12 hour, daily,
weekly, and previous weekly charts. You should be able to see charts
better than my previous ones. I increased zoom from 200% to 500%.
It will be interesting to see how this week pans out. On 11-16-07
weekly chart we only need the purple to cross yellow and then yellow
turn upwards for this to be a 5 Event trade. With all the indicators at
and near bottom we are for sure at the weekly support point. Compare 11-
09-07 weekly with 11-16-07 weekly.
I also think there will be more consolidation in the days ahead, since
on the daily chart the Purple indicator is ¾  the way up and the Yellow
and red are still below ¼ the way up. That is generally what happens
when they are so far from each other. We'll see.

Best Wishes,
Burt Whitley

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional