[EquisMetaStock Group] Days until Profitable

I am trying to develop an indicator but I don't know how to write it
or if someone else has already written it.  The indicator would look
at each trading day and tell you how many days it took to become
profitable assuming a purchase at the close.  The indicator would have
a continuous result from the 1st trade date until the last trade
date.  The only dates that would not have an amount would be the dates
since the highest peak that are not profitable.  I would use this to
see historical drawdown periods.  Thanks in advance. Jeff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)