RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dynamic Breakout system - How to speed it up?

  _____

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ppappppapp
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:46 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dynamic Breakout system - How to speed
it up?

Hi Preston,

Thanks kindly for the code.

I have been playing around with it as well as trying to gain an
appreciation of the mathematics behind it.
I note that in certain situations it varies dramatically from the
original 'lookback' code.
It's variation is neither better nor worse . . . just different

It certainly runs faster than the PREV based original 'lookback' code.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to look into this matter and
offering some solutions for me.

Cheers,

Paul

--- In equismetastock@ <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Have been playing around with the DBS. Try this as your DBS-
lookback
> and see if it is any better for you.
>
> {DBS-LookBack}
> {Revised}
> X:=RSI(C,3);
> Npds:=30;
> IND:=Mov(X,Npds,E);
> Norm:=(Ind-LLV(Ind,Npds))
> /(HHV(Ind,Npds)-LLV(Ind,Npds)+.0000001)*100;
> If(Cum(1)=1,20,Min(Max(norm,20),60));{end}
>

> Preston

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: