[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Short-Term Volume And Price Oscillator

Lionel,

Very true.

Problem with TASC though is that an indicator given within an
article that might be in the sidebar does not get archived in the
Traders Tips Section. It means that you have to have the article in
front of you then manually insert it into your Indicator list. Those
with some other program...say Amibroker simply can go to the Tips
section and cut/paste. It seems to me that this is an editorial
issue which the editor knows about but doesn't care to change.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>