  From: ppappppapp
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dynamic Breakout system - How to speed it up?

  Roy,Preston and Super,

  Thanks ever so much for your help on this one.
  Is there such a thing as Internet Virtual Beer?
  If so, i'll buy you one each.

  I will certainly try your coding suggestions as well as read the
  excellent reference material (pdfs, archives etc) detailed in your
  posts. I will post back my feedback re: speed improvements once i get
  it all 'happening'

  Thanks also for the offer to look at the PREV command in the
  first "DBS-Lookback" indicator
  If any of you get a chance to look at this (at your leisure of course)
  that would be appreciated also.

  cheers & thanks again

  Paul

  http://www.eset.com