Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Dynamic Breakout system - How to speed it up?

In order to speed up the execution of the Dynamic Breakout system, i
have now incorporated the suggestions as detailed in Roy's &
Preston's posts into my MS code.
(i.e. delete the PREV and add the FORUM dll)

When i run a particular exploration using the PREV based code the
entire job from 'go to whoa' takes my PC 3hours and 5 minutes (i.e.
185 minutes)

Substituting the PREV command with the FORUM dll (as suggested), I
find that the exploration now takes 7 minutes to run.
Yes, i repeat S-E-V-E-N (7) minutes!

This represents a 96.2% decrease in time taken to run the task.
All i can say is WOW!!!!

Suddenly i now have a spare 178 minutes on my hands.
I can now do some household chores . . . . NOT!!

Thanks again Gentlemen. Your help is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional