Re: [SPAM][EquisMetaStock Group] Will indicator based on Calculus perform better

A few comments on your concise and excellent summary.

*** I think my cat is better than your dog.  She jumps into my lap
then does a cat thing with her paws on the keyboard and I just buy the
keys she hits.

*** I use the first derivative of a quadratic equation fitted to the
price to rank my carefully selected stock list.  This has worked well
for me for the past several years.

*** Determining the state of the market seems to be the key.  I have
found some success in using statistical indicators which generally
count the number of stocks(say in the Russel 1000) that are in a
particular technical condition, charting the resulting counts, then
applying technical indicators to the charts.  Seems to work for me.