[EquisMetaStock Group] Is there any self-learning indicator available

There are a number of adaptive indicators, which aren't true
self-learning indicators but do change with the conditions. Some work
better than others. Perry Kaufman is a major adaptive thinker and
indicator writer.

Artifical Intelligence TA programs like TradingSolutions,
TradeDecision, and NeuroShell are truly self-learning.

The problem is with all their AI features, the returns aren't any
better than can be achieved with a moving average. (in an uptrend) My
impression of them has been they can't seem to learn when I'm making
money and when I'm not. However, I guess they're learning all kinds of
other useful stuff.

I should probably mention that my dog uses a form of artificial
intelligence to pick her stocks. I know this because I've tested my
dog's intelligence with things like, bring the ball back to me and
hey, let's stop at Quizno's for a prime rib sandwich. I can
conclusively say that whatever intelligence my dog is using is
artificial and not grounded in ordinary Mensa like thinking.

Super