[EquisMetaStock Group] Fw: Problem installing MS10.1EOD

Hi fellows, I had some problems installing MS and I would like to know if anybody had the same problem or have any solution for it.

Installing MS10.1EOD (downloaded from equis website) I received an error message:

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Equis\Metastock\Formorg.exe
abnormal program termination"

Metastock is running, but Expert Advisor, The Explorer and Enhanced System
Tester are not working. Expert Advisor and The Explorer are empty and
Enhanced System Tester don't even open.
When I click Organizer I receive the same message I received when installing
the program.
I'm running Windows XP and I'm logged as administrator.

I'm trying to solve it with Equis support help, they asked me to do the following steps, but it didn't work:

1. Uninstall MetaStock.
2. Delete the Equis folder.
3. Click on START / RUN and type in REGEDIT.
4. Click Ok.
5. Double click on HKEY CURRENT USER.
6. Double click on SOFTWARE.
7. Delete just the Equis folder and close the registry.
8. Reinstall the program.

I'm also having problems with the downloader. I subscribed for Reuters
Datalink Asia, downloaded and installed AsiaIRDL10.exe.
I followed the instructions in downloader help to create a folder and select
the stocks I work with in Hong Kong, but when I try do download them it
shows like the symbols don't exist. How can it happens if the stocks where
selected from the downloader program?

Please, I would appreciate any help.

Best regards

Helio