[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: intraday trade help

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mohmmed_yuossef"
<mohmmed_yuossef@xxx> wrote:

> I would like to know a method or indicator that will be helpful to
> intraday trade

I thought I was replying  but I think I sent email. I am not sure so I
am writing this again.

I have static charts and video of the Lightning Strikes system if you
would like to see them just email me.  I don't think I can post the
website here, but you can read through my postings and find it.

It is Metastock based and loads right into the indicator list. It is not
available through Metastock yet.

It works on any real-time time frame from (1)min to daily, weekly, and
monthly. I use the 5min, 15min, 1hr, 4hr, 8hr. and daily time frames to
enter and exit my trades. They train/trade on the 15min the most and
only forex market so far. But it works on everything. You can even use
it for end of day data to make long term trades.

They have 3 live sessions a week. You can ask and/or text questions
during the free training sessions even if you don't own the system.

Good Luck

Best wishes

Burt Whitley

<*> Your email settings: