[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Earnings Calendars

For Yahoo Finance and Excel try this ?

In cell C1 (or one of your choosing) type the following formula
=CONCATENATE("http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=",A1)

Where cell A1 might contain the start of your ticker list.

For example, if AAPL is in cell A1 this formula should produce ..
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=AAPL

The above text now in cell  C1 can be copy and pasted as values into
cell D1.  Selecting  F2 to edit the cell turns the text into a
hyperlink that will take you directly to the date when the earnings
will be posted.

As opposed to using the ticker to locate the date you can directly
select the dates from this formula ?

http://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/20071022.html

Use Excel's Concatenate function as I did above to automatically
change the dates for you.

FYI I usually import 2 weeks of upcoming earnings into excel on
individual tabs.

I combine these lists and compare it to the IBD100 (which I trade)
and identify those tickers with upcoming earnings.

Hopes this helps

Michael

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Yahoo finance  free  takes some effort
>
> pay to play  earnings whispers
>
> http://www.earningswhispers.com/calendar.asp?way=&day=-
2&sort=release

> Super
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, erdoc888 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know a site when you can input a list of stocks and
have
> > it tell you when earnings releases will be. (Kind of an earnings
> > calendar for your watch list?)
> >
> > Thank you,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional