  From: Oscar Salas F.
  To: metastock
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 3:00 AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Certification

  Hi all. I would like to know what alternatives do I have to study
  technical analysis in a "professional" way. I mean like getting a
  degree. I've heard about CMT. Are these certifications really useful?
  Are there any other alternatives. In which countries? Sorry for my
  english. Thanks in advance.

  --
  Oscar Salas F.
  Santiago de Chile