Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How do I write the code to buy/sell on the first business day?

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How do I write the code to buy/sell on the first business day?
  • From: "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:57:36 +1300
  • Ironport-content-filter: send-to-smtp

Hi Eric

Assuming that your data does not contain non-trading days then Month()<>Ref(Month(),-1) should define the first trading day of each month. This returns a TRUE when the current bar is for a different month than the previous bar, i.e on the transition from one month to the next.

Regards

Roy
www.metastocktips.co.nz