[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Newbie - Enhanced System Tester & The Explorer

I don't own ver10 so I cannot speak directly to your problem or what
is or is not included in your package. I do know that Equis does not
password protect most of the indicators/testers/explorations that
they include with the software so it shouldn't be difficult to write
your own.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "allsys786" <karrar@xxx>
wrote:

> Sorry if I sound totally foolish, but I have just started using
> Metastock (ver 10)and I need help.
> I find the Systems that are in the Enhanced System Tester are not
> available in The Explorer. e.g. "Equis Negative Volume Index"
w/opt
> or "Equis Stochastic 20/80 w/optimization" are available in the
> Enhanced System Tester but not in The Explorer.  Am I missing
something?

> Thank you.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional