RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MSWin 7.2

I agree this is a most helpful forum.

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of cherotree1
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:15 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MSWin 7.2

Lionel,

Thanks for the reply! Whoever the support personnel were that e-
mailed you this information was obviously mistaken (as other here
have also confirmed). This is one of the reasons why this forum is
so great. Peace!

Charles

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com> , "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>