Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Evaluating a Trading System's Chance for Success

Lionel,
I've attached a link to an article by Timothy Masters.  He describes
using Monte Carlo analysis to validate the worthlessness of trading
system.  Furthermore, he discredits using T-tests.

What is your opinion of the article and using stats. to valuate the
worth of the system?

http://www.evidencebasedta.com/MonteDoc12.15.06.pdf

Eric

If you would like further research on using t-test, you may wish to
buy Katz' book "Encyclopedia of Trading Systems".

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>