RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MSWin 7.2

There have been postings that say yes.

Lionel

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of rsb_44
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 8:36 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MSWin 7.2

http://www.equis.com/products/realtime/quotecenter/?faqs

13. Is MetaStock compatible with Microsoft's new Vista operating
system?

MetaStock 10.0 and earlier versions are not Vista compatible. Running
MetaStock 10.0 or earlier versions on Vista is not recommended, nor
will it be supported by Equis. MetaStock 10.1, released March 2007 is
Vista compatible.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com> , "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>
wrote:

> Carl:
>
> My recall is that as soon as people began to install V 10 they
found that it
> wouldn't run on Windows XP. There were postings to Metastock web
sites on
> this problem, and within a few days Equis sent out notices that V
10 will
> only run under Windows Vista and that all earlier versions would
not run
> under Vista.
>

> Since Equis has not sent out new versions of Metastock I am led to
assume
> that Microsoft modified Vista so that it is now backward
compatible. By the
> way there were many other windows programs that wouldn't run with
Vista.