[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Support & Resistant Formula

>>For simplicity sake it would be nice to be able to print out the
chart with all information already shown?<<

Try using the inner window title as suggested. Then do print preview.
You'll see the values at the last bar of each indicator within the
window at the top of the inner window. You can control which windows
display the data using the Inner Wondows properties.

You can retain the settings as a Printer Template.

That method entails no additional real estate being occupied, nor any
action of the mouse.

I don't think there is another method within MS beyond the ones
suggested.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Thank you for your suggestions however i was wondering if MS9.0
> allowed lines with line values to be created within formulas so
there
> was no need to hover over the indicator, or open the data window or
> display the values using the expert adviser or the title bar? For
> simplicity sake it would be nice to be able to print out the chart
> with all information already shown?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsb_44" <rsb_44@> wrote:
> >
> > You also can have the value at the current bar appear in the
inner
> > window title bar in the same color as the plot.
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Mark,
> > >
> > > Three options:
> > > 1.Hover over the indicator
> > > 2.Open the data window
> > > 3.Display the values using the expert advisor
> > >
> > > Preston
> > >

> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@>

> > > possible
> > > line?