[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Support & Resistant Formula

Mark,

Three options:
1.Hover over the indicator
2.Open the data window
3.Display the values using the expert advisor

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion caused. All i wanted to know if it is
possible
> to have the actual values shown for each line next to the each
line?

> For example: When the line for PP is drawn, its value is also shown
> next to it? That way you see the line and value on the chart. The
way
> code currently is, is that only the lines are drawn on the chart,
> however i was wondering its possible to see the line and value
together?

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@>
wrote:

> > Hi Mark
> >

> > I'm not quite sure of your meaning. Do you want the lines
plotted on
> the left side and the right side but not in the middle, or do you
want
> the lines plotted from the leftmost bar to the rightmost bar?
Plotting
> values derived from the right side of the chart can cause price-
chart
> distortion if beginning values are substantially different and only
> the left side of the chart is viewed. This might or might not be a
> problem for you.
> >
> > Plotting the last value of any value right across a chart is as
easy
> as LastValue(PP) for example. There would be no need to use
> ValueWhen() with X as a trigger expression.
> >
> > Plotting the first ten bars as well as the last 10 bars of PP
etc.
> would require a different technique for the left side line display.
> The left side display would depend on the number of loaded bars,
not
> the number of displayed bars. I'm reluctant to try and code for
this
> until I know exactly what you're trying to do.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Roy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional