[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exploring Highest high volume ?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wai <mwtang@xxx> wrote:

> Hi ! All, I have been working on HHV() and Highest() to explore the
highest volume stock.So that I don't have to wait for the newspaper.
I had tried V = HHV(V,1) , V = Highest(V) in the filter colume but it
don't works. Can anyone help. Thanks in advance!

> mun wai.

Hi,
You can try:
V>X*Mov(V,21,S) and make X a large number.
OR, this may work:
C>Ref(Highest(C),-1)
This finds the all time high price, ie. BUY when the close is higher
than the highest close. Just substitute the two C for V.

Hope that helps.
Nizar.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional