[EquisMetaStock Group] MSWin 7.2

I have, for several months, been unable to run MS7.2 satisfactorily
(including the downloader).  After much trial and error, (including
changing my hard disk to one 6 times the size!)I still have the
errors.  However it seems to be limited to the loading of the AIM
(Alternative Investment Market - I'm in the UK looking at the FTSE
etc)folder which instigates the crash.  Sometimes it loads with the
other folders but will always crash on making an exploration.

The AIM folder consists of some 1800 securities.  My manual tells me
the program allows for 2000 securities in a folder.

Has anyone else had such problems?
Is there a 'tweak' I need to change in MS?
Is there a limit to the amount of data in a folder, as opposed just
to the number of securities?

Grateful for any suggestions.

Meanwhil I offer that of all the systems I use, the most consistent
is a support resistance one I found some years ago:

Open:
Resistance :=ValueWhen(1,Cross(Mov(C, 10,
S),C),HHV(H,10));
Support :=ValueWhen(1,Cross(C,Mov(C, 10,
S)),LLV(L,10));
Resistance;
Support;
C>Resistance

Close:
Resistance :=ValueWhen(1,Cross(Mov(C, 10,
S),C),HHV(H,10));
Support :=ValueWhen(1,Cross(C,Mov(C, 10,
S)),LLV(L,10));
Resistance;
Support;
C<Support

I am investigating building a portfolio of the most responsive
Investment Trusts (closed end investment vehicles)- cyclicals etc.

Thanks

Venomnf (which is a fighter I flew very many years ago which was more
dangerous to us than to any enemy...).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: