[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: help needed...!

Rouge,

Before going any further with the software you will need to read the
manual. Yhere is a list there of all the indicators and how they
work.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sandeep koranne
<apneshare@xxx> wrote:

> hello Friends,
>
>   I have just started using Metastock 8. Somebody told me that
there is a functions called RSI's Moving Average. I tried to find it
out but i can't.
>   Secondly, how i can compare any scrip with the Index, say, I
want to compare the chart of Nifty with any other scrip, how I can
do it. Is there any formula or in built explorer which can tell me
which scripts are going against market.
>   Would be thankful if anybody can help me out. I am a new user so
i am bit confused how to start using it ?

>   Regards,
>   Rouge.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional