Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ATR Trailing Stop

Hi,
I used it (RAD ChandelierStopLong), it gives me the stops, but it doesn't plot. Does anybody know why?.
Thanks in advance.

pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                                  Richard,

 Thanks for the reminder and heads up. Hope everyone is wise enough to
 take advantage of this free offer and will check out the rest of your
 offerings at the site as well.

 Preston

 --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxx>